Bud Bowes is the Owner/Broker of RE/MAX on the Bay. An experienced realtor, Bud’s mission is to help clients achieve their real estate goals, whether they be buying, selling or renting property in New London County and the surrounding areas.
Bud operates on the concept that you reap what you sow. He treats his clients with the utmost honesty, professionalism and respect – and has built the RE/MAX on the Bay team around these values, so all the team agents adhere to the same philosophy.
With advanced training in many facets of the real estate market, Bud works with “move-up” buyers and sellers, the luxury home market, new construction and rentals.
Bud is a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), an accredited buyer’s representative and a member of the Institue for Luxury Homes Marketing.
Bud’s awards and designations:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Certified Interior Decorator
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of the Real Estate Staging Association
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club – 2014
- #1 RE/MAX Team in Connecticut – 2013
- #8 RE/MAX Team in New England – 2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Club – 2013 & 2012
- #3 RE/MAX Team in Connecticut – 2012
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame – 2012
- RE/MAX 100% Club – 2011